[tv-rsl-l] RSL roundup Capital TV Cardiff

David Morris Jones NewsNet UK Ltd / Merlin Broadcast Ltd dmj at newsnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 10:53:11 GMT 2002

Jeremy

Hmmm- I think we'd prefer something a little more distinct than that.

I used to work on Nationwide and remember well just what a mish mash it was.

We'd prefer to have our own dedicated fixed slot within your schedule.

Kind regards

David

Merlin Broadcast Ltd
Aquaplan House
Burt St
Cardiff Bay
Cardiff
CF10 5FZ

Phone 02920 488500
Fax     02920 250703
Email dmj at newsnet.co.uk

Merlin Broadcast is a NewsNet UK Company.