[comradio-l] Radio Academy "How To" day at the Radio Festival - Tuesday 14th October 2014

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jul 7 15:12:06 BST 2014

To CMA members,

This is to follow up on Radio Academy’s Chief Executive, Paul Robinson’s
offer to CMA members made at our recent conference.

The Radio Academy would like to offer the CMA Bursaries to the "How To" day
at the Radio Festival in Salford Quays, Manchester, on *Tuesday 14th
October 2014*. Delegates will also be invited to the John Peel lecture the
preceding evening (Monday) and other sessions including a Masterclass tbc.

The places for the all day event will normally be charged at £99.00 plus
VAT each but we have 20 *free* places up for grabs for CMA members.

The purpose of the day is to introduce people, not yet in paid radio work
or are at the beginnings of their career, real craft and
production/operational skills in an intensive all day event at The Lowry
Theatre.

You will need to be free on that date and able to fund your own
transportation to and from The Lowry. The day will run approximately 9am to
5pm.

We would like to identified our members who would benefit the most from
this scheme. If you would like to be considered for this please write to me
at the Chair’s address, Chair at Commedia.org.uk. Your message should include
your name, contact details (phone, email address) and age.  More tickets
are now available so do let us know if you are interested in attending and
email me your reply no later than *1pm on Monday 21st July*.

This is a great opportunity Radio Academy has given us and good luck with
it.

[image: Dom 1]

*Dom Chambers*
*Chair*