[comradio-l] 2 PAID Radio Jobs in Worcester!

Fox, Chris (ChS, Youthcomm) CFox at youthcomm.org.uk
Thu Nov 19 13:32:25 GMT 2009

Hi everyone

Thanks to a successful Community Radio Fund award we are now seeking applications for 2 jobs - both initially for 1 year. Please see below for brief information, and links to the full job details.

For any informal questions please don't hesitate to contact me on 01905 741215 or cfox at youthcomm.org.uk .

Regards

Chris Fox

Youthcomm Radio Co-Ordinator

Youth Community Radio on 106.7FM in Worcester

Also available worldwide online at www.youthcomm.org.uk/radio

Or find us on Facebook and join our official group

Post:                           Youthcomm Radio Volunteer & Community Support Worker

Scale:                         Band B: 20 hours per week, £9190 per annum

Terms:                        Initial 1 year fixed term contract

Based at Youthcomm Radio in Worcester

Youthcomm Radio is a youth community radio station in Worcester.  We work with a range of partner organisations to deliver positive opportunities and outcomes for local young people aged 13-25.  We aim to give young people a voice, to help them develop their self-confidence, learn new skills, and broadcast quality, relevant, informative and entertaining radio programmes.

Due to a successful award from Ofcom's Community Radio Fund, we are looking for an experienced person to join our team. A motivated and enthusiastic person is required for this integral post. As part of the Youthcomm Radio staff you will be one of a small and dynamic team. You will work with a wide range of community groups and individuals, training them in radio production skills and supporting their personal development. You will be central to supporting volunteer involvement at the station and to facilitating effective community engagement. You will be required to think on your feet, be positive in attitude, and work creatively under pressure.

http://www.wortech.ac.uk/vacancies/current-vacancies/Pages/YouthcommRadioVolunteerandCommunitySupportWorker(Temporaryoneyearcontractinthefirstinstance)(RefB2210).aspx

Post:                           Youthcomm Radio Fundraiser

Scale:                         Band B: 10 hours per week, £4810 per annum

Terms                         Initial 1 year fixed term contract

Based at Youthcomm Radio in Worcester

Youthcomm Radio is a youth community radio station in Worcester.  We work with a range of partner organisations to deliver positive opportunities and outcomes for local young people aged 13-25.  We aim to give young people a voice, to help them develop their self-confidence, learn new skills, and broadcast quality, relevant, informative and entertaining radio programmes.

Due to a successful award from Ofcom's Community Radio Fund, we are looking for an experienced Fundraiser to join our team. A motivated and enthusiastic person is required for this integral post. As part of the Youthcomm Radio staff you will be one of a small and dynamic team. You will work with a wide range of Trusts, Foundations, and various other Public Funders, developing an effective fundraising strategy to support our partnership working ethos. You will be central to ensuring the project continues to meet its financial requirements and secures its future, seeking out new income streams to enable the project to develop further. You will be required to think on your feet, be positive in attitude, and work creatively under pressure.

http://www.wortech.ac.uk/vacancies/current-vacancies/Pages/YouthcommRadioFundraiser(Temporaryoneyearcontractinthefirstinstance)(RefB2310).aspx

Confidentiality Notice
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege and copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else.
Please contact us by using the reply facility in your email software
and then remove it from your system.

Disclaimer
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses and
malware, Worcestershire County Council accepts no liability for any
loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.

Monitoring of Email
Worcestershire County Council may monitor traffic data and the content
of email for lawful business purposes.