[comradio-l] "Special Circumstances" - Planning permission for antenna

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 19:19:54 BST 2008

Norman

The "Special Circumstances" you should quote would be that in order to
effect an efficient propagation format, for low-power MW stations, it is
essential the the antenna be designed, constructed and located such that
the geographical and geological features present are compatible with its
mode of operation.

Please contact me if you need more information.

I'd be very interested to know who has designed your proposed antenna
and who is going to install it!
We'd be delighted to offer any help you require ion this instance.

Ian Hickling
Transmission Director
transplan UK