[comradio-l] [Fwd:Takeover Radio run BTEC National Award in Media Production this month!]

Michelle Doust michelle.doust at commedia.org.uk
Wed Jan 16 17:51:16 GMT 2008

Hi,

I would just like to highlight that the correct name for the course
mentioned in the below email is actually: BTEC National Award in Media
Production (Radio). Apologies for not making this clear in my previous
message.

For more information and an application form email
news at takeoverradio.com or ring 0870 12 12 567