[CMA R] Ofcom's Community Radio Fund Panel awards grants

Alan Fransman alan.fransman at commedia.org.uk
Thu Mar 2 15:42:36 GMT 2006

Ofcom today announced that 17 Community Radio stations were awarded
grants in the first round of the Community Radio fund.

Ofcom's Community Radio Fund Panel met on 14 February to consider
applications for grants from the Fund.  Seventeen eligible applications
were made and all 17 applicants received grants which totalled £444,026.

We offer our congratulations to all the grant recipients.

The list of grant awards can be found via the link below:

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/radio/ifi/rbl/commun_radio/Communityfund/grants0506/

--
Alan Fransman
Community Media Association

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities