[CMA R] Next Licence Round

Michelle McGuire michelle at commedia.org.uk
Wed Feb 15 14:31:30 GMT 2006

Dear All,

I've just spoken to Ofcom and they say that they are looking at late
spring date or sometime after that. The reason they cannot give a
definite time is because they are still finishing the applications
from the first round, after which they will conduct an internal
review so they can see how the process can be improved and then they
will open the next round.

Best wishes,
Michelle

--
Michelle McGuire
Editor, Airflash Magazine

Community Media Association
http://www.commedia.org.uk

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield S1 2BX
UK
Tel. + 44 (0) 114 279 5219

"Access to the media for people and communities"