[CMA R] Next Licence Round

Darren Jenkinson darren at prescap.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 13:25:35 GMT 2006

I'm not sure of the date, I don't think anyone is. But here's an idea.

A license date sweepstake, everyone submit a date when they think the next
round will open, I will hold all the dates here and when it is announced the
winner will receive a box of chocolates courtesy of Preston FM.

Darren Jenkinson