[CMA R] Re: Community Radio licenses, next round?

Daniel Finnan daniel.finnan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:55:21 GMT 2005

Hi Gordon,

According to the information presented at Community FM, Ofcom
suggested that the next round of applications were to be Spring 2006.
This was an approximation, and will probably get pushed back.

I don't know if any further indication was given at the recent CMA AGM?

Best Wishes,

Daniel Finnan
--
Community Radio Development Officer