[CMA R] Community Radio licenses, next round?

TMCR - Thorne & Moorends Community Radio studio at tmcr.org.uk
Tue Nov 15 19:10:28 GMT 2005

Just wondering if anyone on this last has any idea when the next round of
licenses for Community Radio will be opened by OfCom. I cannot seem to find
any info on their website, or the CMA one either.

I realise they are still processing last year's batch, but it would be
helpful to us to have an indication of where we are aiming on our timescale
to allow the 17 months to fill all the forms in (kidding!).

Regards
 Gordon Sharpe
Project Manager
Thorne and Moorends Community Radio (TMCR)
5 Finkle Court
Thorne
Doncaster
DN8 5TW