[Community Radio] A partial (Marxist) theory of community radio

Andy McDonald Andy.McDonald at midlothian.gov.uk
Thu Nov 18 17:22:20 GMT 2004

Dear All,
My colleague Gordon Clayton and I are planning on trying to pen an article on the fledgling renaissance of community radio. We intend to have a philosophical section in the article which is couched in terms of Marx's theory of history (dialectical materialism) with a smatering of Marshall McLuhan in relation to the evolution of community radio...but dressed up in easy to digest/understand thinking. Is this something that you all might be interested in discussing?
Best
Andy

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.