[CMA_Radioforum] Short meeting on September 10th

Nicky Edmonds nicky at commedia.org.uk
Fri Aug 29 16:24:20 BST 2003

Short meeting on September 10th, 4 p.m - 5 p.m for the Access Radio
Pilots.
The Graham Wallas Room
London School of Economics & Political Science
Houghton Street
London WC2A 2AE

The Radio Authority have kindly given us the use of the room at LSE for
an extra hour after the meeting with Anthony Everitt. Some of the people
from access radio stations that I have talked to recently have said that
they would find it useful to have time together to discuss any issues
that have not been brought up in Anthony's meeting, so this would be a
(short) opportunity to do this.

Issues that have been suggested to me so far are:
Copyright
Where next for the pilot stations?
Supporting aspirant groups.
Licence extensions - ensuring that any extension covers a long enough
period to allow planning into the future and fundraising.

Please suggest any items that you would find useful to discuss at the
meeting. An hour isn't very long, so we will need to prioritise. Also,
I'm going to bring my camera as this seems like a unique opportunity to
get as many community radio pioneers in one photo as possible!

See you on the 10th

Best wishes

Nicky

Community Media Association