[CMA_Radioforum] Programming material

Sattar, Javed (UK07) javed.sattar at honeywell.com
Thu Jan 24 14:46:25 GMT 2002

Our current situation is:

Because of a delay in funding, and slight hesitancy from Soo, we have had to
push back until April. hopefully testing in middle of march.

The delay will help us, danger is the more we all get pushed back is there a
danger of us falling out the one full year window.

another question arises is the agreed 2 monthly update required for Anthony
Everitt. some groups might not have enough to give in the 2 months from
April.

On a lighter note: we feel things are coming along nicely and alot of
networking is being done and the response from people and organisations has
been very good.
We really feel a buzz of excitement from all who want to participate.

All the best to Steve and the team,

regards

Javed
Awaz Fm Access Radio Project 2002