[CMA_Radioforum] Insurance

Takeover Radio kidz kidz at takeoverradio.com
Sat Feb 23 09:07:06 GMT 2002

Hi All

As promised I have some information  on the insurance offered from Hospital Radio's. They have said  that  they will offer it to Access Radio  groups.

The  basic package  is £60 per year.  This  covers  £5m   Public Liability. £10m  Employers Liability. £100,000 Legal Protection.

All risk cover for equipment is £0.46   per £100 sum assured.
BO cover is £1.14   per £100
Building cover is     Brick £0.31 per £100
                                        Portacabin £1.13 per £100
Personal accident £4.80  per  person.

I am not on commission, so if you are  interested you can contact  them  direct on:

Hospital Broadcasting  Association
Staithe House
Russel Street
Falkirk
FK2 7HP

Tel 0870  3216007
Fax 01324  612225

E-Mail  insurance at hbauk.com

If anyone has  found better  prices could they  let the group know please, as I  think these are the keenest price.

On a personal note we are still  awaiting  frequency clearance  as our first attempt was turned down by the BBC (nasty people)

We  have stared to  run practise programmes  and  will  be  streaming on our  internet from  2 March. www.takeoverradio.com    FM will follow , we hope!!

All the best

Graham.