[cma-l] ARIAS

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 13:49:00 BST 2017

Marilyn,

You are correct – Let’s Talk Business has apparently won several awards, the majority we didn’t even know we entered! Strangely, by not paying the entry fee meant the awards got taken away.

That said, an RA award is the one to have, being open to very station in the country.

While it may not bring in any financial benefit, I’ve known people to bask in the glory for years.

Alan

Bitesize Business

Get Bitesize Business on your station http://businessradio.monogrammedia.co.uk/LetsTalkBusinessBitesize