[cma-l] ARIAS

James Ewing jimmyewing at live.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 11:39:35 BST 2017

Hello,

Having worked for the Prison Radio Association for 2 years, from 2013... I can assure you that the nomination is well deserved. They do a fantastic job in serving the prison community by providing their many listeners with helpful and meaningful radio that literally changes lives. The work they do helps to reduce reoffending and impacts the wider community beyond the prion gates, for the better.

It's not about promoting a brand, it's about recognising hard work.

Congratulations, to all the other nominees!

Jimmy Ewing
Radio Production Lecturer
University of Salford
Media City UK