[cma-l] Cross station approach to training and skills

Dom Chambers domchambers at somervalleyfm.co.uk
Fri Nov 24 19:01:01 GMT 2017

The links between education, media, training and skills are central to my strategic approach locally, regionally and nationally. Over the next two months my community radio tours will focus on the Somerset region. In part this will be a feasibility study for a cross station training project that upskills the sector as well as impacting on employability, health and wellbeing for people in the region.
I'd be interested to hear from anyone who knows of any cross station approach to training, current or past. Also of interest are any training collaborations between a community station and other charities / groups with an employability focus.
Dom Chambers
Radio Manager & Charity CEO
Somer Valley FM & Somer Valley Education Trust CIO
T: 01761 568004
E: DomChambers at SomerValleyFM.co.uk | W: www.SomerValleyFM.co.uk