[cma-l] Awards

Canalside's Thread events guide for NE Cheshire office at thethread.org.uk
Thu May 25 15:46:05 BST 2017

My sentiments entirely Mike .............. however, having said that, there's nowt wrong with being proved wrong, I can honestly say hand on heart the work and effort that Martin Steers and the Team did last year for the awards was well worth it and the evening was excellent.

It was different in a way, and I believe the difference came about because the majority of us are exactly what it says on the can '''Community''' it isn't about individuals as such, it is about the whole team.

People were winning gongs just a s much for the Station as for themselves.

I thought it was done in the right manner and with the right intentions and I would advise everyone attending this Year.

Some award ceremonies though in our Industry are just smoke blowing exercises for the mutual admiration society, not my cup of tea of course   😊   LOL         bless em ... there's a place for all of us ....

Onwards and Gongwards

Nick