[cma-l] Local News Partnership

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Mon May 22 13:12:11 BST 2017

Hi Nigel

We're looking into it to determine the reasons given for community radio
stations to be excluded from the scheme and if they can join local news
consortia to receive news content.

I should think that the biggest onslaught to income streams for local
newspapers is the rise in Internet advertising.

Best regards for now

Bill
--
Operations Manager