[cma-l] Employability training workshops

Cormac Lawler cormac at radioregen.org
Tue May 16 11:33:38 BST 2017

A few people have asked, so just to confirm: these employability sessions
are FREE to attend, and open to all community radio stations.

   - Why deliver employability training
   <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/why-deliver-employability-training-tickets-34463942580>
   - Employability training for trainers
   <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/employability-training-for-community-radio-trainers-tickets-34500861004>

Also, a reminder that we'll be running other sessions and support according
to demand, so please do get in touch if you're interested.

All the best,
Cormac