[cma-l] Employability training workshops

Canalside Community Radio Ltd office at canalsideradio.net
Wed May 10 14:51:18 BST 2017

Sounds good to me mate     😊

Nick

Canalside Community Radio Ltd.

Canal 2B,

Clarence Mill,

Bollington,

Cheshire,

SK10 5JZ

01625 576689

 <mailto:office at canalsideradio.net> office at canalsideradio.net

 <http://www.canalsideradio.net/> www.canalsideradio.net

 <http://www.twitter.com/canalsideradio> www.twitter.com/canalsideradio

 <http://www.facebook.com/canalsideradio> www.facebook.com/canalsideradio

From: cma-l-bounces at mailman.commedia.org.uk [mailto:cma-l-bounces at mailman.commedia.org.uk] On Behalf Of Cormac Lawler
Sent: 10 May 2017 13:27
To: CMA-L <cma-l at commedia.org.uk>
Subject: [cma-l] Employability training workshops

Dear all, please see details of upcoming workshops below...

INTERESTED IN EMPLOYABILITY TRAINING?

Radio Regen and Aberdeen’s ShmuFM will be hosting a series of FREE employability training sessions over the coming months. The sessions come out of what we’ve learned from delivering our Employment FM project. We want to guide stations through key steps of delivering employability training – from getting started, through to contract provision and sustainable revenue generation.

SESSION 1 - WHY DELIVER EMPLOYABILITY TRAINING?

An introductory session for station managers about the opportunities that employability training can offer their station.

Manchester, Madlab, M4 1HN

Thursday 29th June 2017, 1.30-5pm

Book here <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/why-deliver-employability-training-tickets-34463942580>

SESSION 2 - EMPLOYABILITY TRAINING FOR COMMUNITY RADIO TRAINERS

A training the trainers session about delivering employability training in a community radio setting, including sample activities and training materials

Manchester, Green Fish Resource Centre, M4 1LE

Friday 30th June 2017, 10-4.30pm

Book here <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/employability-training-for-community-radio-trainers-tickets-34500861004>

We’ll be delivering further sessions in other areas depending on demand - so if you want to get involved but can’t make it to Manchester, please get in touch by emailing cormac at radioregen.org <mailto:cormac at radioregen.org> , giving us an idea of what (if any) employability training you’ve already delivered.

We are also offering one-to-one support to a limited number of stations so let us know if you are interested in this.

A small number of travel bursaries are available – please contact us about this for further info.

Looking forward to seeing you.

All the best,

Cormac

--

Cormac Lawler

Radio Regen

Project co-ordinator

Tel: 0161 234 2799

http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net <http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net/>

Registered Charity No 1077763

Green Fish Resource Centre, 46-50 Oldham Street, Manchester, M4 1LE