[cma-l] Small Scale DAB Meeting

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:29:33 BST 2017

I was impressed with the wide variety of background of the speakers and the extent of the information provided.
It was good to see authoritative representation from the DCMS and from Ofcom, which implies that they do take this Industry sector seriously.
There was a lot there that we can build on - thank you Lucinda, Bill and the rest of the Council.

Also of course to The University of Bedfordshire,  Broadcast Radio and The Radio Hub for the valuable sponsorship

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS