[cma-l] Sky/Fox Radio News

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 11:41:43 GMT 2017

I believe Global have a very good compliance team.

A ‘friend of mine’ enquired of Ofcom if a sponsored OB from Disney and interviews with their marketing execs; which on air sounded like a 4 hour commercial, was permissible.

Apparently, all perfectly acceptable, proving that neither Disney or Global are Mickey Mouse operations.

If you want to know what you can ‘get away with’, listen to Global then fill your boots!

Kind Regards

Alan

Alan Coote

Email - alan.coote at MonogramMedia.co.uk

Phone - 0800 949 6655

Mobile - 07801 518858

Twitter - @TheAlanCoote

Twitter - @LTBShow