[cma-l] Singing posters and talking shirts stealing from your FM signal...

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 11:56:23 GMT 2017

Alternatively you could say the original transmission IS indeed unchanged.
It is the identical signal broadcast from a big mast miles away and there
is no way this system can change that.

What it's changing is the reflection environment from what I understand.
Maybe a bit analagous to sonar or radar.

But maybe I understand wrongly!

Glyn

On 9 March 2017 at 11:42, Alex Gray, Two Lochs Radio <tlr at gairloch.co.uk>
wrote:

> Exactly Ian -    I guess he means “…without *significantly* affecting the
> original transmissions…” or perhaps he’s found some new laws of physics.
>

> Interesting technique though if you read the full details. Reminds me of
> the cunning Russian passively bugged ‘friendship’ emblem that sat in the US
> Embassy in Moscow for some time. Also the (apocryphal I think) tale of the
> farmer prosecuted for lighting his house using power tapped off the near
> field of the Droitwich log wave transmitter.
>

> Alex

Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant
Associated Broadcast Consultants <http://www.a-bc.co.uk/>
<http://www.a-bc.co.uk/index.html>