[cma-l] Singing posters and talking shirts stealing from your FM signal...

Alex Gray, Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 11:42:42 GMT 2017

Exactly Ian -    I guess he means ".without significantly affecting the
original transmissions." or perhaps he's found some new laws of physics.

Interesting technique though if you read the full details. Reminds me of the
cunning Russian passively bugged 'friendship' emblem that sat in the US
Embassy in Moscow for some time. Also the (apocryphal I think) tale of the
farmer prosecuted for lighting his house using power tapped off the near
field of the Droitwich log wave transmitter.

Alex