[cma-l] Fwd: Re: Warm weather hazard

Alex Gray, Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 12:56:04 BST 2017

We’ve never found cold weather a problem, though we don’t get much sub-zero weather here. The self-generated heat inside equipment tends to keep it fairly snug even if the cabin is Icelandic.

A bigger threat is warm days and cold nights leading to condensation and corrosion, but again the tends to affect surrounding metalwork more than the equipment itself as the equipment generally keeps itself warm enough to avoid condensation except on od bits of exposed metalwork.

If you’d like to set up a crowdfunding page for a new yoghurt carton, I’d be happy to chip in a few pence, by the way.

Alex

Alex