[cma-l] Outside broadcasting recommendation

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Mon Jul 31 18:00:25 BST 2017

The BBC call it simul-rec.

It’s worth community stations calling their local BBC editor to ‘register’ that your staff can do simal-recs.

One on my team started his BBC career this way and now has a staff job on network radio.

Kind Regards

Alan

Alan Coote

Email - alan.coote at MonogramMedia.co.uk

Phone - 0800 949 6655

Mobile - 07801 518858

Twitter - @TheAlanCoote

Twitter - @LTBShow

Join Fortune Copilot  - The World Leading Entrepreneurs Community HERE