[cma-l] Statement and consultation on spectrum access in the 3.6 – 3.8 GHz band

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 17:53:06 BST 2017

So in addition to little portable transmitters on 900, 1800 and 2100 MHz right next to your brain, you're now going to be able to irradiate your cell tissue at 3700 MHz as well!

And you wonder why I don't?

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS