[cma-l] Advert scheduling

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 11:50:39 GMT 2017

There is a big push across the industry towards Programmatic Advertising where automated scheduling and reporting are fundamental.

While some small stations may pick up campaign remanence, I see this as even less likely in the future.

In a short while, it’s difficult to imagine a media buyer (or more likely an algorithm) would be interested in the effort dealing with stations not part of an automated system.

I know the CMA and others have looked at National Advertising before, but this is area directly relates to funding and therefore the viability of many stations.

Google DAX and AXSIS to find out more.

Kind Regards

Alan

Alan Coote

Email - alan.coote at MonogramMedia.co.uk

Phone - 0800 949 6655

Mobile - 07801 518858

Twitter - @TheAlanCoote

Twitter - @LTBShow