[cma-l] Digital radio event in Glasgow - 23rd February

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 19:18:04 GMT 2017

Hi david,

I hadnt seen the bill had been published thank you ever so much for that.

A quick read shows the following points:

1. any person who has an interest in a national or local multiplex is
disqualified to hold a SSDAB multiplex license
2. multiplex are to be provided on a non-commercial basis
3. provide capacity reserved for community radio

All very interesting!

Martin