[cma-l] Digital radio event in Glasgow - 23rd February

David (Niocast Digital) david at niocast.com
Mon Jan 9 18:45:31 GMT 2017

Hi Martin

At this stage many of the participants in the trial(s) are ‘not-for-profit’.  Probably not intentionally!

I’m not sure if everyone in  this place is aware of this http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/2016-2017/0028/17028.pdf <http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/2016-2017/0028/17028.pdf>

Probably worth digesting this and it’s implications before commenting. Give me a day!  I’m not 100% behind the wording in this.

Regards,

David
www.niocast.com <http://www.niocast.com/>