[cma-l] Digital radio event in Glasgow - 23rd February

David (Niocast Digital) david at niocast.com
Mon Jan 9 18:09:31 GMT 2017

Hi Nick

We missed you at the Manchester event. But great to see all the other stations that did make the effort to attend.

I can only speak for the Manchester ‘trial’ and it is going well, thank you.  18 stations currently: 14 DAB+ and 4 DAB; with 3 more joining imminently.

It’s a real shame that there are only 3 community radio stations onboard - Gaydio; Unity; and Heritage . I have a feeling this will be replicated across the country and that minimuxes may not be the alternative digital home for community radio that the DCMS is hoping it will be.

David
www.niocast.com <http://www.niocast.com/>