[cma-l] Licensing and VAT

Artisan Broadcast (Sales) sales at artisanbroadcast.uk
Wed Jan 4 11:41:07 GMT 2017

I would say that you're effectively paying a 'subscription', in effect,
which gives you the 'right' to broadcast copyright material in support the
artists.

Regards,

*Catie Lake*

--

Sales & Support: 0333 37 00 252 : http://www.artisanbroadcast.uk

*'Artisan Broadcast' is a brand name of Artisan Internet Limited*

Artisan Internet Ltd.  ::  Reg. No. 4577129  ::  VAT No. 750 3706 48
mail: 56 Kenilworth Court, Kenilworth Close, New Milton, BH25 6BN