[cma-l] Community Radio Transmission Coverage

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 13:17:04 GMT 2017

Wise advice there from Ian - I wholeheartedly agree.  It's always a shame
seeing stations waste money only to regret it later and spend more putting
it right.  If you are spending thousands setting something up, it's worth
spending a few hundred on expert advice to maximise the benefit you achieve
from that investment!

Glyn

--
Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant