[cma-l] Women Take Over the Airwaves on Radio Verulam

Clive Glover clivegloveruk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:48:50 GMT 2017

Women take over airwaves

Radio Verulam's women presenters are taking over the station all day on Wednesday 8 March 2017 to celebrate International Women's Day. Between the hours of 6am and 10pm, all
presenters, guests and vocalists on the air will be female. You can tune in on 92.6FM locally and via the website http://www.radioverulam.com.

Features will include interviews with the Women’s Equality Party, reports from the women’s marches on January 21st and a guest appearance from local author Jane Turley.

The day of programmes has been organised by Radio Verulam presenter Rosie MacLeod who said, ‘I’ve loved overseeing the content for the day. Tune in and let us show you just
how well women can perform in an industry in which we are so often overlooked.’

If you miss any of the programmes they will be available to listen to again from Radio Verulam's website.