[cma-l] Travel News

Catie at Spitfire Radio catie at spitfireradio.co.uk
Sat Feb 25 13:51:45 GMT 2017

We subscribed to INRIX at The Park and paid about £200-£250 then.

INRIX is great for local traffic & travel, however, what would everyone
recommend at low cost for national traffic hotspots - as I will need to
include an occasional look at the countrywide picture too.

Catie

--
Miss Catherine Lake
*Managing Editor*