[cma-l] FM transmitter ideas

Jonathan Clingham djclingham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:43:04 BST 2017

All after a successful response to my last request about outside broadcast
options I am now encouraged to ask even more questions here to help what is
probably the most remote station on this forum.

We broadcast on FM locally on Island at Saint FM <http://www.saint.fm/> and
we are investigating the purchase of a small reliable low powered 12-volt 7
– 10-watt transmitter
<http://www.elecsky.com/cze7c-kit-7w-pll-fm-broadcast-transmitterantennapower-supply-p-18.html>
that will allow us to send a live transmissions from around town back to
the station eg. Powering it from a mobile setup eg a 12-volt supply.

Do you have any ideas to share any recommendations?

Also, we are on the lookout for another back up 240v at least 50-watt
transmitter for one of our rural broadcast areas do any of you still use
old school FM transmission.

Do you have one set in your storerooms collecting dust again?

SME recommendations welcome.

--
regards

Jonathan a Clingham.