[cma-l] Ofcom - tomorrow

Eden FM Radio admin at edenfm.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 09:51:13 BST 2017

Hello Bill

I would take a guess, that one reason why Ofcom may delay the report further, is the uncertainty as to whether the Broadcasting (Radio Multiplex Services) Bill will receive Royal Ascent before Parliament is disolved.

It is not showing as complete this morning.

If it doesn't, that will make a significant difference to Ofcom plans.

-Nigel-

Eden FM Radio Ltd
Office : 01768 899 101
Studio: 01768 899 107
Web: www.edenfm.co.uk
Twitter: @EdenFmRadio
Facebook : @edenfmonline
Mostyn Hall, Friargate, Penrith CA11 7XP