[cma-l] grants

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 12:59:21 BST 2016

Nick,

My challenge to you is instead of fighting against the system that wont
change (as its their grant to do with as they please).. be creative to find
a solutiion that works..

So here is a call to the list.. who has entered and WON one of these "who
ever gets the most votes win" grants.. what did you do? lets develop some
best practice and ideas..