[cma-l] questions

Clive Glover clive.glover at lineone.net
Thu Sep 22 10:42:04 BST 2016

Nick

We do. It helps their studio is right next door to ours!

We broadcast some of their content which includes some excellent long form interviews with local people as well as news taken from one of the local papers (with whom we also have a close relationship).

Broadcasting their output greatly increases the number of people able to hear it of course plus, we and they hope, will promote their services to others who will benefit from them.

Plus we have a cross-over of volunteers between our organisations - both ways. You will be amazed how many TN people say "oh yes I used to work for the BBC...!"

Clive Glover

Radio Verulam 92.6FM
St Albans