[cma-l] Sell-out success for the Community Media Conference 2016

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Wed Sep 14 19:50:51 BST 2016

It was great to be there... realistic and inspiring too.

We will be writing up our Health & Community Radio workshop for all those
many stations that joined us but if anyone else would like the report
please just drop me a line.

Best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763 Company Ltd
by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.