[cma-l] Health Projects workshop at Community Media Conference

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Thu Sep 8 11:09:24 BST 2016

good to hear from you Martin

We'll start our out-reach in earnest once the conference is out of the way
but consider Source in the loop on this

Best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763 Company Ltd
by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.