[cma-l] Remote Contribution Infrastructure

Callum McLean mail at callum-mclean.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 11:26:37 BST 2016

Very true - will probably come in handy in the future to have a SIP-
based system at the station end, just so we can perhaps build some
smaller kits to be able to run out-and-about with that we can easily
downlink from at the station end...

All food for thought!

What we're going for at the minute though is a kit that's all installed
in a flight case, so we can effectively plug in power and a wired
internet connection and be ready to host a live show remotely for a few
hours at a time, with half-decent quality - that's why we've gone for
the Sonifex PS-PLAY/SEND option: it means we can have everything in one
rack - networking, CDs, desk - and have everything internally cabled,
but still be simple enough for volunteers to be able to set up, given a
well-written guide.

Kit all arrives in the next few days - looking forward to building it!
:D

Cal