[cma-l] Fwd: Based in the Midlands? Sign up for our Birmingham Tech Train!

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Nov 14 14:49:45 GMT 2016

--- Forwarded message ---

*Sound Women’s Tech Train:* Birmingham is now available to non members - so
make sure you are there :)

This is a full afternoon of training on all things technical. We are on a
mission: to give you the inside track and understanding of all the things
you've wanted to know but were afraid to ask. We will unbamboozle the
bamboozling world of faders, desks, cables, sound, recording and
anything-that-looks-scarier-than-it-really-is-as-it-has-a-lot-of-buttons.

It's your chance to get confident with technology.

*On Saturday 19th November we will be in Birmingham from 12-5.30pm. *

Tickets are now available for non members for a fee of £25 plus booking
fee.
<http://soundwomen.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78947a21e484c0caa3e07b735&id=4c31fccdc0&e=2008fa7487>

By the end of the afternoon at Tech Train, you will understand sound in a
whole new way, be able to run a studio desk, make audio content with your
phone and design your own sound effects. Most of all you can ask all the
questions you’ve ever wanted to ask of our spectacular audio experts - it
will be a “no question is a stupid question” zone…. (and you’ll get a free
lunch!)

Spaces are limited so please get your request for tickets in as soon as
possible. All the information is on the Eventbrite page
<http://soundwomen.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=78947a21e484c0caa3e07b735&id=c23f130622&e=2008fa7487>
-
including timings and the speakers and trainers we have confirmed.

We are so excited to be bringing you this training opportunity, especially
as for many of us it will be the last chance to get the Sound Women
together, so we look forward to seeing you there.

The Sound Women Team xx

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video