[cma-l] Sound Women closure

Shirley Ludford shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 3 15:30:04 GMT 2016

Our very best wishes to all those involved with Sound Women from all at SWINDON 105.5.
A great service - and we are sad  at this announcement.  Shirls
  Shirley Ludford
Mob: 07951 366289
High Sheriff's Award for Services to Community
Pride Of Swindon Award
President: Swindon Male Voice ChoirPatron: Commonweal School Patron: Pegasus Brass
Station Manager. TrainerSWINDON 105.5www.swindon1055.com