[cma-l] Community Radio Fund & the CMA

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Tue May 17 20:24:51 BST 2016

I catch your drift - I'm on the same wavelength/frequency!

I hope I don't get in trouble for this, but there is a similar conversation
going on at a new Facebook group for Community Radio (nothing to do with
me!)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/892430130867211/

Glyn

Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant