[cma-l] Tallest ever Community Radio Mast?

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:17:18 GMT 2016

I think a seasonal pinch of salt might be wise.I wonder if they have any idea how much these things cost - and how they can be used in a real-life situation?I would have thought we have adequate ways of sending material across the Channel very cheaply already.

Ian HicklingPartnerOffice: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS