[cma-l] Live Video streaming advice

Martyn Haynes martyn.haynes at wcrfm.com
Wed Mar 9 11:52:14 GMT 2016

Hello,

We're just in the planning process of a live event that we'd also like to
stream live over video. with our output as the audio.   I know we live
stream via youtube now and I'm playing around with that, but I had this
nagging feeling about youtubes famously terrible copyright claims system
and their hands off approach  - meaning it's going to be almost impossible
to find someone at youtube to ask.

I'm guessing we're covered under our PRS/PPL licences to stream, although
maybe I need to check with them but does anyone have any experience advice
in this?   Is there another platform I should look into perhaps?

Thanks
Matrtyn

--
Martyn Haynes
Director

101.8 WCR FM
www.wcrfm.com

Wolverhampton Community Radio Training (WCRT)
Newhampton Centre
Wolverhampton
WV1 4AP