[cma-l] Small Scale DAB Continued Discussion

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 14:04:56 GMT 2016

I completely agree, a lot of people seem aggrieved that the trail is a semi
success that its being continued whilst legislation is put in place to
enable others a chance to get on small scale dab!

James I will say (I dont have the stats to hand) but the Australian model
of community radio is slightly different, I think they receive a lot more
funding from the government / ABC, but its certainly great to hear
experiences and I am sure there is lots we could learn from them.

Martin