[cma-l] BBC World Service programming

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Mar 3 19:13:31 GMT 2016

The CMA is consulting with BBC World Service to obtain for CMA members
quality programmes in Arabic, Swahili, French for Africa, Urdu, Tamil,
Somali - 27 different languages in total. The programmes are produced for
BBC overseas audiences.

We need as many stations as possible who are interested in this initiative
to complete the form below for our feedback to the BBC World Service:

http://bit.ly/2016cmaBBC

We intend to have a soft launch of this scheme in a few months time and a
full launch at the Community Media Conference to be held in September -
more news of the Conference coming soon!

\\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video
http://www.canstream.co.uk/